Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tips and Tricks

I have said before that I started by jumping head first into couponing and learning along the way. I wanted to take a few minutes to go over some very easy things that I didn't even think of as I was starting off. 

1. Go through all the items that you buy, write down the manufacturer, then take that list, go online, contact them and tell them how wonderful their product is. More often than not, they will send you coupons. 

2. Facebook is a BIG world, and a wonderful world for those of us that like coupons and freebies. Find the manufacturer, like them, and even look on the left hand side of their page to see if they offer coupons, giveaways and freebies. Almost every day I find 2-3 freebies, and a lot more giveaways. 

3. Search different blogs, different people find different deals and it is definitely nice to have a variety. I do have a few favorite blogs, and I will definitely be listing them soon, but the first one I ever started off with was Freebies4Mom. Go on over, check out all her amazing information. I love her! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment