Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coupon Burnout?


Do you ever feel like you have coupon burn out? I do. I have three kids all 10 and under and all girls. My youngest is three and is disabled right now, and in pain 24 hours a day. It takes a lot to keep up with the house, my kids, and especially all the medical concerns. In the back of my head though, I know that if I don't coupon, my family wouldn't have half the stuff we do have. 

Over the last few months my youngest has been in the hospital for a total of 9 weeks. Not all together, but for the most part, not that spread apart either. My oldest kids had a major growth spurt while I was in the hospital with her, so today I took them to Justice For Girls, used a coupon I found at Savings.Com and combined it with their store wide 40% off (which I asked two store clerks if that is right that we can and they said yes). I ended up getting 500.00 worth of clothes for 180.00. My point is that I push through my burn out. 

Not all people have to, or want to, so if you are feeling burned out, take a break. You do NOT have to get every deal out there. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment